May 15, 2020
New policies & procedures in light of COVID-19:
We know this has a lot of information, but it is very important that you take the time to read it all in full. This will help with a seamless appointment for you!
There will be staggering procedures that we need to uphold to control the flow of people in and out of the spa, as well as the additional mandated cleaning. Therefore, it is very important that you are on time for your appointment. If you are late, we will not be able to keep your appointment because of all the steps involved before your service can even begin.
- Please call us from your car to check in. We will let you know if your provider is ready or call you back when they are.
- Clients without a face mask will not be allowed to receive services.
- If someone does not have an appointment, they cannot enter the building. We ask that they wait in their car/outside. The exception of this is young children accompanying you and caregivers, though we do discourage children from coming in.
- Temperatures will be taken prior to entry of building.
- Clients will be required to wash their hands before receiving a service.
- Please limit the amount of personal items you bring in to the spa & salon to your keys, phone and method of payment, etc.
- Anything you bring into the spa & salon must be in a sealed zip lock bag. You can bring in your own reading material, but it must be kept with you at all times.
- In order to lessen the amount of contact, if you wish to tip your provider, please give the tip directly to your service provider. The front desk will no longer accept tips.
- To limit the amount of contact and interaction with money, please try to have the exact change needed for your tip.
- You can use the Venmo app to tip Roger, Kaelin, Raquel & Diane if you wish.
- The preferred method of payment for your bill is a credit card or a gift card, which can be purchased online prior to your appointment. However, cash and check will still be accepted.
- Only 1 client at a time will be allowed at the front counter.
- If someone is at the front counter, please wait 6’ away in the designated area.
- Only 1 future appointment can be made at check out to keep interaction minimal, and to allow time to help other clients as well.
- We encourage spa & nail clients to book their appointments online.
- Hair appointments can (temporarily) be made by emailing email@example.com.
- If you need retail while you are at the spa, please try to ask for it in advance of your appointment.
- If you wish to purchase it while you are in the spa, let the front desk or your stylist know what you need and they will be happy to get it for you.
- There will be a one–time $5.00 Sterilization Fee /Covid Protection Surcharge added to your service ticket to cover the costs of the intense sterilization in the area(s) you receive your service(s).
- Coffee, tea, water, magazines and brochures will not be available.
- No written appointment cards will be given out.
- Receipts will only be emailed, not printed.
- If you wish to purchase retail only, please call and purchase over the telephone. You would then call when you are in the parking lot and we will bring you your purchase.
We know this is a lot, but if we all work together, we will get through this!!!